What is happiness?
We are happy, but still want to be happier.
- We have never been so healthy, we have never lived that long and on average we are richer than ever
- 9 out of 10 people give themselves a 7 or higher on a 10-point scale
- The Netherlands are 5th on the list of happy countries according to the World Happiness Report
- 42% of people indicate that they would like to be happier
- More than half of scholars and students indicate that they suffer from chronic stress
- One in six working people suffer from burnout symptoms
We want to be happier, but we don't know how to.
Happiness is not magic
- Happiness is measurable
- Happiness is partly feasable. It is something that happens to you, partly innate and partly learned
- Becoming happier starts with understanding what makes you happy
Many organizations invest in their professionals’ happiness, and rightly so!
- Because happy professionals are more social, more creative, more productive, more resilient, less fraud, less often ill, change jobs less often and have fewer burnouts
- Happy professionals lead to happy customers!